Saturday, July 15, 2006

Dr.Andrey Afanaysev

This is my second letter to you, my name is Dr. Andrey Afanaysev, I
received a letter from a bank here requesting for the next of kin to my
deceased client.

The Letter stated that she made fixed deposit of some
amount of money last two years before her death.The bank is aware of
her death, though she was not married, neither did she leave a "WILL"
nor specified next of kin, the bank is anticipating someone with the
same surname to come along for claims. As it is, no one can put up
claims except someone with the same surname and referred from my
office. All efforts to get her family relatives have been abortive.I
solicit that you allow me introduce you as her relative based on
thefact that you have the same surname.She was aged 68. She lived and
worked here as a foreigner and requested to be buried here.Kindly let
me know if you are interested so that i can give you futher details and
certain other documents to enable you contact the bank for release of
the funds to you. I have spoken with the bank manager on this matter
extensively and he is waiting for your introdcution to the bank
according to his directives.

All I require is your honest cooperation
to enable us see this dealt through. I guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any
breach of the law and will brief you on the details upon your
response.

Thanks,

Dr.Andrey Afanaysev

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home