Sunday, July 09, 2006

Art deal !!!!

I am Beth Woodson, I am an artist. I live in United Kingdom, with the
love of my life my husband, and also with my children. It is definitely
a full house. I have been doing artwork since I was a small child. That
gives me about 26 years of experience. I majored in art in high school
and took a few college art courses. Most of my work is done in either
pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils. I have recently added
designing and creating artwork on the computer. I have been selling my
art for the past 5 to 6 years and have had my work featured on trading
cards, prints and in magazines. I have sold in galleries and to private
collectors from all around the world before I met my husband. I was
very lucky to have a husband within the same field (artist). And both
of us have combined in the arts work with versed ideas, which has made
our work prosperous and I feel fulfiled. We are always facing serious
difficulties when it comes to selling our art works to Americans, most
of them are always offering to pay with a US POSTAL MONEY ORDER, which
is difficult for us to cash here in United Kingdom. We are looking for
a representative in the states who will be working for us as a part
time worker, someone who would be helping us receive payments from my
customers in the States. I mean someone that is responsible and
reliable and we are willing to pay 10% for every transaction, this
would not affect your present state of work. The cost of coming to the
States and getting payments has been very expensive, although we
working on setting up a branch in the States. So we need a
representative in the United States who will be handling the payment
aspect for now as I said earlier. These payments would come to you in
your name via FedEx or Usps from my business partners, so all you need
do is cash the Money Order in your bank, deduct your percentage and
wire the rest to me here via Western Union Money Transfer or Money gram
Money Transfer. All transfer fees should be deducted from the money
before sending it to me. But the problem we have is trust, although we
have our way of getting anyone that gets away with our money, I mean
the FBI branch in Washington gets involved. If you are interested,
please provide this information bellow as this asures our partnership.

FIRST NAME......... LAST...................
ADDRESS................
CITY..............
STATE................. ZIP CODE.............
COUNTRY....................
PHONE NUMBER (S) ..................
GENDER............. MARITAL STATUS..............

AGE.............
NATIONALITY.............

Regards,
Beth Woodson.
+447024055224
+447031821487

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home